Terms and Conditions for supply of goods
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
Summary of some of your key rights:
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you’re entitled to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, you can get a refund;
- up to six months: if it can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund in most cases;
- up to six years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 0808 223 1133.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below, which you should read carefully.
This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Echologika Ltd; and
- ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
If you have any questions about this contract or any orders you have placed, please contact us by:
- sending an email to email@example.com; or
- filling out and submitting the online contact form available here.
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this contract in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
Who are we?
We are Echologika Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 11663290.
Our registered office is at: 2/4 Ash Lane Rustington, Littlehampton, West Sussex, United Kingdom, BN16 3BZ.
Our VAT number is: 426561984.
The details of this contract will not be filed by us. Please print out or save a copy of this contract for your records as we will not save a copy for you.
If you buy goods on our site, you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
When buying any goods on our site you also agree to be legally bound by:
- our website terms and conditions and any documents referred to in them;
- and extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for legal or regulatory reasons.
All of the above documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
Information we give you
By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. All key information relating to our products will be contained in our website.
The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
Your privacy and personal information
Ordering goods from us
Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
You place an order on the site by:
- accepting these terms and conditions;
- providing your contact and delivery details;
- providing verifiable card details; and
- making payment.
Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. You will be able to correct any errors before submitting your order to us.
When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (e.g. when you click on the pay now), we may acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted by us.
We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
- the goods are unavailable;
- we cannot authorise your payment;
- you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
- you have ordered too many goods; or
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- we will dispatch the goods to you.
If you are under the age of 18 you may buy any goods from the site.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the first good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) using the contact details at the top of this page.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 28 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied and they are received in the demonstrable condition in which they were received by you; or
- (if earlier) 28 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 28 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
Any goods damaged in transit must be notified to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
If you have received goods:
- you shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
- you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods; and
- you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Save in the event of fault or damaged goods, delivery costs shall not be refunded.
Save in the event of faulty or damaged goods, the cost of returns will be the responsibility of the customer.
We rely on third parties to deliver our goods, which may change from time to time. For information on delivery options and costs, visit our webpage. During the online checkout process, you will be given available delivery options to choose from.
If you place the order, you accept the third party’s terms and conditions, which will be available to you during the online checkout process.
The estimated date for delivery of the goods is set out in the Confirmation Email (see clause 4.5).
If something happens which is outside of our control and affects the estimated date of delivery, we will endeavour to provide you with a revised estimated date for delivery.
Delivery will take place at the address specified by you when you placed your order with us.
Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 60 days of the date of your Confirmation Email, we will:
- let you know;
- cancel your order; and
- give you a refund.
If nobody is available to take delivery, delivery goods will be left at the customers address and delivery will be considered effected We will not accept liability for goods lost or damaged following delivery.
You are responsible for the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your order with us. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to the customer when goods are delivered.
If your order exceeds 10 goods of the types of product, we may at our discretion deliver your goods in instalments. If your order will be delivered in this way, we will let you know.
We accept most credit cards and debit cards. We do not accept cash or cheques.
Placing an order is conditional on making payment.
the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the cancellation period as set out in clauses 5 and 6.
All prices are in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate, but exclude delivery charges.
Nature of the goods
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’). The goods that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
We are under a legal duty to supply you with goods that are in conformity with this contract.
The packaging and the goods may appear different from that shown on the site.
While we try to make sure that:
- all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, there may be a small tolerance of up to 10% in such weights, sizes and measurements in our goods; and
- the colours of our goods may vary from the ones displayed on the site, the actual colours that you see on your device may vary depending on the device that you use.
Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’) are set out at the top of this page. They are a summary of some of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 0808 223 1133.
Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
If your goods are faulty, please contact us using the contact details above.
End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
Limitation on our liability
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that were not foreseeable to us when the contract was formed;
- losses that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; or
- losses to non-consumers.
Subject to clause 12.1, we limit our liability in the event of a proven case for compensation to the value of the order excluding delivery charges from which our liability arises.
Whilst we make reasonable efforts to make sure that the data we publish on our website is correct, we make no representations nor offer any warranty for its accuracy nor will be accept any liability for its use.
Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with the goods you ordered, our service to you or any other matter, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details set out at the top of this page.
The laws of England and Wales apply to this contract and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
For information on our Refund & Return policy, please click here